Our Core Health physiotherapists will develop an individualized program aimed at your specific health care needs.
Physiotherapy is a regulated health profession dedicated to the assessment and treatment of injury and disease through physical means such as manual therapy and exercise.
Physiotherapists combine their extensive knowledge of the human body and how it works with exceptional clinical skills to assess, diagnoses and treat injury, illness or disability. The physiotherapists at Core Health Care work with each patient not only treat symptoms but to determine the root cause of an injury or disease resulting in greater positive response. By determining the root cause of an injury or disease, the physiotherapists at Core Health Care Vaughan are able to create specialized treatment plans dedicated to each individual patient.
The physiotherapists at Core Health Care Vaughan are focused on providing patient-centred care dedicated to improving your quality of life.
The physiotherapists at Core Health Care Vaughan are focused on providing patient-centred care dedicated to improving your quality of life by:
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitation and participation restrictions
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness
- Preventing disease, injury and disability
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injuries and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions
- Educating and planning maintenance/support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline
Treatments may include manual therapies, mobilizations, stretches, pain relieving modalities, balance training, active conditioning, education and home-based exercise instruction.
If you have been in a car accident, have suffered a sporting injury or have been dealing with a nagging injury for many years, book an appointment with one of the exceptional physiotherapists at Core Health Care!