Your First Visit
1. You will need to fill out intake forms when you arrive at the clinic. Try to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure all relevant information can be collected. We know your time is valuable and we want to make use of your appointment time effectively and efficiently. If you wish, you can download the following forms: Intake/Policy Forms, complete them, and bring them along to your first appointment.
2. Health Insurance Information (policy/group/claim/ID number), if applicable. Knowing your coverage details, limitations and restrictions ahead if time will be helpful, but if you don’t have this information our staff will be happy to assist you in determining your coverage details and to answer any questions you may have regarding your insurance coverage and payment options.
3. Try to wear comfortable clothing (T-Shirt, track pants, shorts, tank top, etc.) so that we can fully assess your movement and physical areas of complaint.
4. Any X-ray, MRI, CT, lab or other relevant reports that you may have.
5. A desire to understand your injury and the motivation to improve your health.